Ben & Dylan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UB Funkeys

3 posters

Go down

UB Funkeys Empty UB Funkeys

Post  Dylan Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:17 am

Hi, you may know me from the other site. My name is Dylan. I am an Administrator and my favorite game is UB Funkey. My favorite Funkey is ROM. This is a really fun game. It has a large world to travel around. To get from one map to another you must use portals. These portals are locked to any charater that does not come from that world.

If you are wondering where to buy this game, here are the places that I know carry it. Target, Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart, KMart and Walgreens. I hope that some of our visitors also play this game and we can chat about our cribs and trophies here.
Dylan
Dylan
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

UB Funkeys Empty Funkeys are Fun...

Post  MrDon Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 am

I like the name that they give this game. Each Funkey is FUN and they are the KEY to go to another land. So they really are FUN-KEYs.

My brother has Berger! He let me borrow it and I really like the game. I already have the game in my Crib and have gotten the trophy. king

MrDon
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

UB Funkeys Empty yes....it is...futuristic too!

Post  Ben Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:23 am

heh..
Ben
Ben
Administator
Administator

http://www.dylanandben.com

Back to top Go down

UB Funkeys Empty Re: UB Funkeys

Post  Ben Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 am

MrDon wrote:I like the name that they give this game. Each Funkey is FUN and they are the KEY to go to another land. So they really are FUN-KEYs.

My brother has Berger! He let me borrow it and I really like the game. I already have the game in my Crib and have gotten the trophy. king
I got a shard I think in my crib..
Ben
Ben
Administator
Administator

http://www.dylanandben.com

Back to top Go down

UB Funkeys Empty Re: UB Funkeys

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: