Ben & Dylan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the heck(Old Topic)

Go down

what the heck(Old Topic) Empty what the heck(Old Topic)

Post  ow oww!! Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:24 pm

what in the world!!!! why r u talking to my bffs like that telling them that there site sucks and now you were flirting with her if you didint get this the day that i wrote this i wrote it 2 25 09 ps your step cosin told me that you were going to get me a stuffed animal well i guss it was like last winter berak were i saw you put my name on the ortment and you said that it was for a relitive so not nice..... i am thinking that you are too Embarassed enbarresed and scared but thats ok i will get over it verry soon like hmmmmm tmrrow just saying that that is sooooooooo notttttttttt COOL i bet you know who i am now Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil just remember that every thing will get around some how have you ever been to disney world well this is one saying that i will ALWAYS remember " its a SMALL WORLD arter all"ever heard of that saying well now you have Crying or Very sad that is not cool

ow oww!!

Back to top Go down

what the heck(Old Topic) Empty Re: what the heck(Old Topic)

Post  Ben Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:28 pm

I have no Idea who this is.Let me guess,you are mad about Dylan and Haleigh's arguement.Well,you know Dylan.No offence Dylan.
Ben
Ben
Administator
Administator

http://www.dylanandben.com

Back to top Go down

what the heck(Old Topic) Empty heyy

Post  ow oww Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm

heyy ben i am layne i am not mad it just kind got diappointed i dont like how he talks to my freinds that way and i just want this junk talk to STOPPPPPP!!!!!!

ow oww

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm

I do too.Hey,you are on the same time as me?Lol...cool...Register if you can and meet me on the chatbox.If you can't register just reply here.
Ben
Ben
Administator
Administator

http://www.dylanandben.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down